NEW FOR 2022: Tour AD UB shafts now at JD’s Clubs
Shafts are created to give consistency to your game. Getting your shaft custom tailored such as Tour AD UB Shaft to your swing mechanics increases your chances of striking the club’s middle face. Allowing you to have an exceptional launch on the course.
With that in mind, you probably had an idea of how important choosing an ideal shaft is. However, it is not as easy as choosing the proper flex. It’s critical to get the correct shaft profile for your swing. Hence, it will have a significant impact on your ability to hit quality shots on the golf field. Hence, in the golf shaft sector, there is a lot of ambiguity. Quality varies because there are no performance requirements, and you typically get what you pay for. Luckily, Graphite Design has a Tour AD UB shaft to help you manage your swings.
Features and Technology of Tour AD UB Shafts
Shafts have a significant impact on your ability to play. Think of it as a gearbox. Although it is not the engine, consider it as a transmission that helps meet your demands. Say you had the transmission like that of a sports car, you cannot carry heavy materials and make your experience less efficient.
Graphite Design Tour AD UB can elevate your game with their features and technologies:
Tour AD UB has a metallic blue with a silver spray faded tip and black accents and is finished with a clear coat. Hence, the legendary look of AD UB makes it stand out from the greens.
This shaft delivers the right trajectory with every shot. The mid-flight news about it is accurate, and you never feel a slight hint of ballooning. Hence, AD UB has a stiffer tip section and a medium feel at the hands and mid-section. When it comes to feeling, this shaft provides an exceptional feel with a hard hit.
Graphite design equipped Tour AD UB with these remarkable technologies:
- TORAYCA MX40 carbon-fiber prepreg
- TORAYCA T1100G carbon-fiber prepreg with NANOALLOY technology for increased mid-to-top region stability and unsurpassed feel.
- 50-ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace-quality carbon fiber materials
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology
Quick Tip for Proper Shaft Installation
Here are quick tips from a trusted club-fitter:
- It is recommended that you consult with a professional PGA professional and qualified club builders for a correct shaft and length tailored to your swing profile. With this, you can maximize the power and features of Tour AD UB.
- A minimum of 0.5 inches of the shaft’s parallel section tip above the hosel is recommended to be left. For instance, a hosel depth of 1.5″ and a parallel tip of 4.0″ should have a tip trim length not exceeding 2.0″.
- One of the most important factors of shaft performance is proper installation. Schedule a custom fitting and club building to a trusted shop like Tour Quality Golf.
As we welcome 2022, new opportunities arise. It is also a great start to look for a golf shaft that would leverage your chances of lowering your scores. However, getting the right shaft always comes with getting the right fit. Regardless of your skill level, getting custom-fitted clubs creates better contact and a more consistent ball flight. The best part is, aside from top-graded golf equipment from different brands, JD’s Clubs also offers custom fitting to get the most out of your golf club. Visit our website to learn more.